Wednesday, June 13, 2018

#filmjune Catch-Up Part 1

I've been posting answers while traveling and so didn't have access to photos or my website.  So I'll add some links here where appropriate. I have paraphrased the questions. If you are on Twitter you can follow #filmjune      @Jaysargo


  1. Most Inspiring Female Photographers:  HolgaJen, Colleen Miniuk-Sperry and Annie Leibovitz.  Check them out.
  2. Underwater Photography: Tried it once.  Have no idea where the photos are.
  3. My Oldest working Cameras:


4. Filters and Extension tubes: I used contrast filters all the time because I mostly shoot B&W film. Link to my filter Studies.
  5. Do you use B&W or Color films for certain subjects? Yes, mostly B&W now because my favorite color film was discontinued: Kodak E100GX.  I have found some satisfaction with Kodak Portra 400.

No comments:

Post a Comment