Sunday, December 27, 2015

Sundays Online: Joining the 52 Rolls in 2016 Project

I've opted in to the 52 Rolls Project for 2016.  And As a Tribute to Holga, it will be a Holga Project as well:


I will also use this opportunity to use up those rolls of CR200 that might yield unexpected results. That way I can call it "Experimental".  And you see also my EMULSIVE Secret Santa Gift (Thanks Isaac in Boise), a Holga Fisheye Lens, that I will be using.

Below:  A set of Holga Special Effects Lenses that I bought years ago thinking it was a good Idea, and then never used.  They will also make an appearance for the Project.


So that gives me a lot to work with, and I only need 12-shots a week.
I'm posting this ahead of New Year's Day so you can check it out and decide f you want to opt in.

1 comment:

  1. Oh! If I only had a darkroom! Then the iron water in Florida turns everything orange.

    Good luck. I hope to see your one photo a day/roll per week.

    ReplyDelete