Monday, March 30, 2020

Travelling SuperZoom wants to Continue the Journey

I received the Olympus Superzoom 105G from my @EMULSIVE Secret Santa.  And it turns out that the Camera had a Story to tell:

Here is a summary from my introductory letter pictured below:

"....This camera has a bit of a history in that it's spent the last few month travelling the length and breadth of  of the United Kingdom (and even got to the south of France on one leg of it's journey) as a part of a project on an online photography forum. The camera was loaded with a roll of film, the first person shot five frames, and then the camera was sent on to the next person.  The process repeated (with a half-way set of photos when a second roll of film was loaded) until it eventually got back to me.........."







So If you are interested in continuing the Journey, Contact me.......

No comments:

Post a Comment