Saturday, April 6, 2019

Ilford HP5 Personal Review

We pick up with HP5 where we ended with FP4, at the Natural Bridge:



I had lost track of my FP4 roll being only 24 exposures.  I had this one last shot that I wanted to take and was out of FP4.  But I had my trusty extra roll in the camera bag: HP5.  So I got the shot that I wanted.  I'll be making more trips back to the natural bridge, so I'll be re-shooting with the Mamiya-7 and T-MAX 400.

Then I made a few more images at the Mayo Clinic Phoenix Cactus Garden:


Above, a barrel cactus, but barely in view.  
Below, zooming through the 'cactus window' for a closer look.



A final image of a statue honoring the Spirit of the Native Inhabitants, given to the Clinic by a grateful patient:


I'll remake tis image with the M7 also.

No comments:

Post a Comment