Setting Realistic Goals for 2018. Over committing doesn't work. Last year I set fewer. more attainable goals and achieved them for the most part. Let's Review my 2017 plans:
- 52 Rolls Project 2017 (always stick with something that works)
- Done; still wrapping up but I will finish the 52 posts. Dropping out next year to focus on the darkroom and printing
- More Darkroom Time (I'm committing to 1 print per month; 12 prints this year. I think putting a real number on it will help to make it happen)
- I did make more than 12 prints, in spurts rather than one per month. This is my main focus for 2018.
- Moab Photo Symposium (This Year focussing on B&W)
- Photographing the August 21, 2017 Total Solar Eclipse in Western Nebraska:
So what's on Tap For Next Year?
- Focus on Darkroom Printing Time Especially prints of Moab Symposium events
- Attend THE FINAL Moab Photo Symposium in May 2018
- Continue Experiments with IR Film
- Practice with my newly converted digital full spectrum camera
- Continue the Charge towards Gallery Submissions (Check My 'Fine Art' Page Here).
Spending the rest of the week on Holiday/Vacation Hiatus. Check New Year's Eve and New Year's Day for my next posts.