Saturday, April 6, 2013

CHANGES.........

We've made some  changes to the comments section.  It was pointed out to me that the validation process was inhibiting.  Actually I find it quite annoying when I encounter it, and was not aware that it had been turned on.  Please feel free to go back and add comments to your favorites.....

All comments will continue to be moderated and no anonymous comments will be accepted.  This is being done to avoid/discourage SPAM.

Things are looking UP!  I survived the merger at my company and even ended up with a promotion!


2 comments:

  1. Surviving a merger, well done. I see the reason for the anti-spam, I had to clean a lot off my blog, but it is inhibiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I removed the validation I immediately received a couple of strange messages, but since I am moderating, I can just throw those away......

    ReplyDelete