Getting Back in the Saddle again in regards to shows and gallery submissions. Easier now that the Dark room is done. And yes I did just barely get to print something in the darkroom before the end of the year!
That was my number one resolution for 2012. So how did I do with the rest?
- Darkroom done and first prints made (as Christmas Presents).
- I got the SRT-101
- Participated in Worldwide Pinhole Day and got inspired to do more pinhole work-but decided not to invest in a 4X5 Pinhole camera.
- No Progress on the Family Project- I need to build a UV light box. No longer inspired by true sun printing; it is just to hard to calibrate.
- Missed the Winter Solstice Solargram opportunity, but still hopeful of catching the Spring Equinox?
- Somehow have misplaced my slides from Norway and Africa. Where are they? Sundays Overseas will return once I find them.
- Not so interested in 4X5 Camera, which is odd now that I have a professional grade 4X5 enlarger; Go figure!
- Congratulations to Bill M who won the Calendar Sweepstakes!
- Calendar 2013 Completed and Distributed.
- Christmas Road Trip producing tons of photography to share in the coming year
Upcoming for 2013 and Beyond:
- Print, Print, Print in the Darkroom!
- Build the UV Lightbox
- Find those Africa and Norway Slides!
- Play with More Caffenol
- Test drive a Graflex Speed Graphic Camera. Donald thinks he wants one and a friend has one that we can try. Apparently alfred Steiglitz used a Graflex.
- Still Planning (i.e. saving up) for the Mamiya 6X7 Panorama Camera.
Featuring the George Eastman House Collection
What are your Photo Resolutions for this Year?