Saturday, February 23, 2019

Results for Silberra PAN 160 Film: Part II

We'll finish looking at Silberra PAN 160.  All images have Photoshop enhanced Levels, Contrast and Brightness.  The first three images are from the Scottsdale Mayo Clinic Nature Trail:








Below, three images from Hwy 87 approaching 4 Peaks:








Those of you that have followed me for a while, realize that T-MAX 400 is my film because I lean towards high contrast.  When I want lower contrast I use Ilford Delta 400.  In both cases I use contrast filters.

I have my favorite films and I ask myself whether it is worth the time to learn about new films?  My favorite B&W: Kodak T-MAX 400, Ilford SFX-200 and Ilford Delta 400;  I also want to spend some more tie with Ilford Delta 3200.  My Favorite Color film for now is Kodak Portra 400;  I am presently testing the new Kodak E100.  

No comments:

Post a Comment