Monday, February 18, 2019

Results for Silberra PAN 160 Film: Part I

So for part I, I'm just going to share some personal impressions.  In Part II. I'll finalize by showing more examples.

For the Silberra PAN 160 I experienced some of the same problems as I had with Ferrania P30:  apparent under exposure and very low contrast.  But this time with a totally different camera (here the X-700 and with the P30 an XD-11).  So I'm wondering if my problem is trying to use my typical T-MAX settings.  Also the raw examples I did use a dark orage filter with filter factor dialed in.



Example #1: Raw Image; to me somewhat flat......



Example #1: Levels, Contrast & Brightness enhanced in PhotoShop





Examples #2: Raw Image; to me also somewhat flat





Example #1: Levels, Contrast & Brightness enhanced in PhotoShop




Next We'll just take a look around Arizona, with all of the Silberra PAN 160 film enhanced using PhotoShop as discussed above.

No comments:

Post a Comment