Monday, December 30, 2019

2019 Year End Wrap Up: New Camera Family Members

Some truly New and some 'new' vintage cameras have joined the Camera Family this year.  Lets start with the Truly New:  The Reality So Subtle 6X9F and the Debonair Plastic Camera.


Reality So Subtle 6X9F:  I've had a lot of success with the 6X6F, but I'm more of a landscape format person, so I decided to double down and purchase the 6X9F as well.


I haven't done a lot of photography with it so far, but here's a snow scene from a recent storm:





I've just acquired the Debonair, so I don't have any images yet.......Look for Images in January 2020.




A really interestingCamera, the FujiFilm GW690III, was recommended by the Phoblographer as a must have rangefinder:




Another new Family Member, also too 'new' to have images yet:  The Kodak Jiffy 620, a camera from my Mom's College days that she just gave to me on Thanksgiving:

I have ordered film and again, look for images in January 2020.

And two 'gifted' cameras from a neighbor who was moving: The Fujica ST-705 and Yashica Electro 35 GSN:


I have run a new roll through the Fujica, but did finish off an expired roll still in the camera:





And now for the Yashica.  I've tested the wide angle and telephoto lenses.  See the complete test Results Here.




Not My personal Camera, but my husband did acquired a FujiFilm GX680II.  Intended as a studio camera, it makes fantastic images:





WOW!  I think this is definitely the MOST cameras that we've added to the Family in a single year!

And +1 more....from my Emulsive Secret Santa & a Proposal to continue the Project:


No comments:

Post a Comment