Sunday, November 4, 2018

52 Rolls Redux: From Moab 2017




This Week wrapping up my trip to the Moab Photo Symposium.  We stayed an extra day to wander through bot Arches and Canyonlands National Parks.  I highly recommend Canyonlands if you are passing through the area.  Often a bit less crowded than Arches, because its a longer drive to get into the heart of the Park.






Both SFX-200.  Just a matter of whether landscape or portrait view works best for you.



As you can tell I'm in a phase where I'm experimenting a lot.  That was my plan for the Workshop, and continuing through the summer.  Follow More Infrared Experimentation at my Blog.
Tech Info:  T-MAX 400 with dark orange filter (50 mm lens) & SFX-200 with IR 695 filter (42 mm lens). Both Mamiya 7 cameras.  T-Max developed at home (by KellyBlackDog aka my husband) and scanned with our Epson V700; SFX-200 developed and scanned by Old School Photo Lab.


No comments:

Post a Comment