Friday, June 22, 2018

Catch-up Part 4 #filmjune

16.  Have you experimented with any new formats?  Yes, I'm in the middle of testing 6X9 in my Mercury universal Camera:


17. Share a picture of your favorite camera (and yourself if you dare)?  Not a Problem:



18. What is the largest Format you have used?  I've experimented with 4X5 pinhole paper negatives.  I have an Ilford 4X5 Obscura Pinhole that I plan on experimenting with soon.....





19. What is the most creative process that you have done with film?  My Uelsmann Assignment at MPC:



20. My top three social media photography accounts followed all via Twitter:
Here are my top three photography accounts: @EMULSIVEfilm @HamishGill (35 mmc) and @Phoblographer   I'm also going to add a shout out to three photographers I communicate most often with: @donkittle @Givemeabiscuit and @cpindell1

No comments:

Post a Comment