Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Remembering A Friend

A good friend of mine, "MY BEST WORK BUDDY" passed away yesterday after a  1 year+ battle with cancer.  I won't mention his name because he was a very private person.  But I'm taking a day of reflection and I'm posting two symbolic flowers.

First a New Guinea Impatiens, that has limped along under my sometimes less than vigilant care.  My friend gave me this flower.  And this week, as his life wound down, this fragile flower bloomed yet again.



And typically...white flowers symbolize death.  Below a Sacred Datura from my garden:


This Blog will go dark until after the funeral.  So I'll be back sometime next week.

2 comments:

  1. Sad to hear of the loss of your friend. May you find comfort in the good memories you have of him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill,

    I do have the best memories, and peace now......Thank you.

    ReplyDelete