Thursday, October 16, 2014

The Main Street of Vicksburg, Colorado

Sorry for the hiatus.......I have all of my B&W and Color film images and I'm ready to go..........

So we start with the town of Vicksburg, Colorado:

 Looking East....

Looking West.......

I noticed some vignetting, especially in the lower corners.  I will have to use stepping rings and larger filters.  Here I used Yellow to highlight the fall colors of the Trees.  I kind of like the effect so I did not crop it out.

Founded in 1867 by miners from Leadville.  For more info Click Here.  And please ignore their ads........

We also stopped by Winfield, but it was pouring rain by then.  So we'll have to catch that on a return visit.  More scenes from Vicksburg over the weekend....and then we'll move on to Bonanza and a nearby homestead.

No comments:

Post a Comment