Please check out the previous entry which shows a preview of my mom’s birthday book. I also completed our annual photo calendar, this year with a quirky theme “Sign of the Times”.
Now let's see how I've done with last year's goals:
Workshops and Photo Activities for 2013:
· Moab Photo Symposium 10th Anniversary (May 2013 and already registered for 2014)
· Denver in the Dark (October 2013)
· 25th Anniversary Banquet for the Urban Wildlife Photo Club
Major Resolutions from 2013 Completed:
· Found most, but not all of the missing Norway and Africa Slides. Still more boxes need to be thoroughly gone through.
· Planned but not yet built the UV box. But we have all the necessary parts. A good winter project for Donald.
· The BIGGEST DEAL: Got my Mamiya 6X7 which I have already posted photos from. A belated graduation self-gift. Will soon post a write-up on the details of camera.
· We will be getting a 4X5 kickstarter pinhole camera in early 2014
· Participated in World Wide Pinhole day at the Lafayette Library
Donald was the big winner on Photo Presents this year:
· Horizon Perfekt Panorama Camera (FromLomography):
· His own full-size carbon fiber tripod, so he can stop borrowing mine
Upcoming for 2014 and Beyond:
· Spending more time in the dark room
· Build UV light box for alternative processes
· More Photography Workshops
· More active in photography organizations
· Don’t Forget World Wide Pinhole Day, April 27, 2014!
· Getting started in the world of Smart Phone Photography (Stills and Video)
· Finally get my solargram set up in the front yard!